During the testing times of Covid-19 we're doing our best to think proactively to ensure the business moves forwards & keep our staff as secure as possible. Fewer things emphasise community more than sharing a pan of Scouse with your nearest & dearest.
SKAUS are now offering our native dish for home delivery to the city of Liverpool, whether it be for yourself or for a loved one unable to nip out to the shops.
All products are homemade in a 5-star hygiene rated L1 located kitchen space. Delivery day is Friday only and cut off for ordering is every Wednesday at 8pm. Your delivery will be confirmed upon receipt of order. £1.50 delivery fee for orders below £30. Payments can be made by bank transfer or cash on delivery (bank transfer preferable).
PRODUCTS NOW AVAILABLE FOR HOME DELIVERY:
SKAUS beer 4-pack /£12.50 per pack (no mix and match)
- Glen Affric Misty Munro wheat beer (440ml/5%)
- Handyman pale ale (330ml/4.3%)
- Handyman bitter (330ml/3.8%)
- Bottled Guinness Original stout (330ml/4.2%)
SKAUS breakfast granola (v) /£5 per pack (500g)
Freshly baked soda bread loaf (v) /£3.00 each
24 hour cooked beef Scouse* /£7.25 per kg
Vegan blind Scouse* (vv) /£6.65 per kg
Pickled beets (vv) /£1.50 per pack
SKAUS seasonal slaw (v) /£4.50 per pack (350g)
Mushroom & truffle pâté (v) /£5.50 per jar (190ml)
Sweet & sour cucumber relish (vv) /£4.50 per jar (190ml)
Apple caramel chutney (vv) /£4.50 per jar (190ml)
Sandwich fillers /335g per pack (~4 portions)
- Curried chicken mayonnaise /£5
- Mature cheddar cheese salad (v) /£5
- Roasted beetroot and goat's cheese (v) /£5
- One of each /£12 (no mix and match)
Whole treacle tart (v) /£30 per tart (~16 slices)
*SCOUSE PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Ensure product is refrigerated
- 5 day shelf life whilst sealed
- 3 day shelf life once opened
- Product can be frozen for a maximum of 3 months
- 1kg yields approximately 3 portions
Please place your order using the form below and a member of our team will be in touch to confirm your order and delivery day.
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING US!